Sunday, May 9, 2010

TTSKin is a closed project.

Hello guys.
I'm sorry to be disappeared, but the real life often is heavier than we would.

I'm sorry to say to whoever could be still interested in TTSkin development, that I gave up. I will never release updates to this IGO8 skin.
It has been a good experience, I understood better the GPS navigation on small devices, but I have no time to spend on this.

And, Btw, I recently bought a TomTom device (GO750), and I have to admit that is really much, much better than all our efforts on IGO8.

So, live long and prosper.
GlikoGliko.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hellow! This is a very bad new. Igo8 is very good but the menu and navigation's screen are difficoult. TomTom is more easy. Who will do this now? I don not know do it. If I to Know do it I do it.

THIS IS A VERY BAD NEW. I have got a TomTom XL too but several friends has got gps's with Windows CE 5.0 or 6.0 and I have put them igo8 in his devices. To plan a route with igo is mas difficultly that with tomtom and because of it this skin is the solution.

It is a certification a sorrow and you make me very angry and sad. The one who is going to continue this work? This skin is for what many people were looking.

Goodbye. Redspider, a spanish boy.

Anonymous said...

Vraiment quel dommage, car Igo Primo est très nettement supérieur à Tomtom, mais son interface est nulle.
Il n'y a pas un seul skin aussi bon que celui de Glikogliko (même ceux de Sbertaud13 et Bidru51)

Really what a shame, because Igo Primo is very much higher Tomtom, but its interface is zero.
There is not one as good as the skin of Glikogliko (and even those Sbertaud13 Bidru51)