Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Home of TTSKIN
















Welcome on the Home of TTSkin.

I created this blog to share with the wider audience the development of the already world famous TTSKIN.

Hope you can enjoy this blog and the skin :-)

Today the last version of the skin is 080811.23.21.

You can get it here: http://rapidshare.com/files/137698060/TTSkinXL_by_GlikoGliko_080811.2321.rar.html

New releases will be posted at: http://ttskin.dtdns.net

Please use this blog to discuss the development, request for change, etc.

Ciao

GlikoGliko

8 comments:

Mickey said...

TTSkin development link on your site mean something you already did I suppose. Does it mean that everything you put on that page is already in this version 080811.2321?

Unknown said...

Hi.
I would like to mount this nice skin in a Samsung i780.
Could you give support to the 320x320 resolution?

Grazie di tutto sei grande!

Gliko Gliko said...

Mickey: yes, the 080811.2321 is actually using all the features described.

Gianluca: I also got an i780 and I planned to port the skin on the 320x320 resolution. But I need some time. Probably I'll do it in the next days.

ciao

Mickey said...

Any problem to publish todo list on your site too?

Anonymous said...

Hi!
Except the loading page, I don't see any difference with the previous release : 080714-2305.
Is that right ?
Regards.

Anonymous said...

Sorry,
The last release I mentionned was in fact : 8714.1740 and I don't see any differences with the last one : 080811.2321.
??

Gliko Gliko said...

Zouluines: no, you're not right.
There are several differences between the older july version and the las 11 aug one.
They mainly in 320 and 480 resolutions, related on Lane Info size and positioning. Beside that, I corrected several bugs.

Anonymous said...

Maybe there is no much visual differences but they exist for sure. I'm sending this comment to test use of openid. Sorry for bugging :).